For Better Web
18.05.2023. | Hotel Hilton, Belgrade
YouTuber – Influencer
Since 2009. Milan has been working as a content creator on social media platforms.
Throughout the years his channel “Yasserstain” has gained over 685 000 subscribers and an audience across the Balkan region.
The main goal of the channel is to use sketch comedy, music and interview formats to bring generations closer together and educate along the way; telling stories from different perspectives and honoring people who try to make a difference in society.
In 2022. the Yasserstain team made a documentary movie “Being That Person” in collaboration with preteens, teenagers, professors and parents. The movie was shown in the cinema and later premiered on social media. The main subject being empathy and everything that goes along with it. The project was supported by the European Capital of Culture 2022.
Some other projects that Milan has been a part of include:
- “EYE-net – Push and Pull”, a theater troupe working on political, economical and societal issues
- “Gen-Bench”, project developed in collaboration with 9 different countries in hopes of bringing
people together and starting a conversation
- online and in person digital media trainings with Lazar Džamić
- directing episodes of the animated Johnny Depp series “The Puffins”
- workshops with preteens and teenagers regarding brainstorming, filming and video production